A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schnars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schnars, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnars graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schnars has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Schnars MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Schnars practice?
- Dr. John Schnars has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Schnars practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jasper, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Jasper Surgeons.