A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOHN SCHNELL:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JOHN SCHNELL is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JOHN SCHNELL, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. SCHNELL graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. SCHNELL has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. SCHNELL accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JOHN R. SCHNELL practice?
Dr. JOHN SCHNELL practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ.
See Trenton Orthopedic Surgeons, Trenton Surgeons, and Trenton Sports Medicine Doctors.