A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schnell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnell graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Schnell has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Schnell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Schnell practice?
- Dr. John Schnell has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Schnell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Pennington Surgeons.