Learn more about Dr. John Schnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schnell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnell graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schnell has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Schnell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Schnell practice?
- Dr. John Schnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Schnell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA.
See Trenton Orthopedic Surgeons.