Dr. John Schnell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Schnell?

October 4th, 2015

I'm only writing this because I can't believe how negative the above review is. I have seen Dr. Schnell in both his Hamilton and Pennington offices, and he is my own favorite doctor in the TOG practice, although I've had medical dealings with only 5 of them. Dr. Schnell treats everyone with respect and he talks to his patients, employees, and colleagues all in the same fashion . He has been professional but kind, thorough and never in a rush, not ending the appt. until you are certain you understand everything. Everyone would be lucky to be treated by Dr. Schnell.

March 7th, 2013

CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT DR. SCHNELL HE GOES ABOVE & BEYOND ANY DR I'VE EVER BEEN TO!

October 5th, 2012

Attention to Detail

Dr. Schnell doesn't seem very concerned with the patient. Today I would have walked out with a false diagnosis if I hadn't spoken up. He tells me to come back in a month. I had not taken an x-ray yet. He claims to have said non-weight bearing at the previous visit. This isn't true. Then he asks when I injured my foot. Once I told him, he mentions the x-ray taken today. There was no x-ray taken. He was looking at the x-ray from a month prior. I could have walked out with advice based off of no new evidence. And if the x-ray was exactly the same, it should be of concern to him, because it's time for the bone to be healed. He wasn't very apologetic. Sorry, but I don't expect an apology in the form of "My bad," from a doctor. Perhaps from a 17 year old at the supermarket. A misdiagnosis is a huge deal. I'm not dealing with an issue of being charged for an extra avocado I didn't buy. If he would have showed more concern over the blunder, I may have stuck with him. Yet his answer for what I ought to do remained the same, even though the x-rays today and a month ago were too similar for comfort, and there is a 20% chance for surgery to be needed. To see x-rays you must ask, because he doesn't voluntarily share them with the patient. I would like to see the information, as I'm sure every other patient would as well. Skip this doc and pick a different one.

May 21st, 2017