A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schoffstall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schoffstall, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoffstall graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Schoffstall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martz Schoffstall MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Schoffstall practice?
- Dr. John Schoffstall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schoffstall practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.