Learn more about Dr. John Schorge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schorge, Gynecologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schorge, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Papillary Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schorge graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Schorge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schorge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John O. Schorge practice?
Dr. John Schorge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Dover, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA and Boston, MA.
See Dover Obstetricians & Gynecologists.