A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Schram graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Schram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Schram DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Schram practice?
- Dr. John Schram has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Schram practices Anesthesiology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI and Spring Lake, MI.
See Bay City Anesthesiologists.