A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrock graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Schrock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schrock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan