A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schrock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrock graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Schrock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Benson Schrock MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Schrock practice?
- Dr. John Schrock has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schrock practices Emergency Medicine near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Emergency Physicians.