A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrock graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schrock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schrock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Schrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Schrock practice?
Dr. John Schrock practices Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Iron River, WI and Green Bay, WI.
See Duluth Emergency Physicians and Duluth Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Schrock, Dr. Deshawn Schrock, Dr. Jan Schrock, Dr. Hank Schrock, Dr. Shayne Schrock, Dr. Shane Schrock, Dr. Jackie Schrock, Dr. Giovanni Schrock