A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroeder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schroeder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schroeder, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Schroeder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wr Schroeder MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. John Schroeder has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schroeder practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Radiologists.