A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schulhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schulhoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schulhoff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Schulhoff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Jefferson Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Schulhoff MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Schulhoff practice?
- Dr. John Schulhoff has 3 office locations.
- Dr. John Schulhoff practices Urology near , .