A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schuster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schuster, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Schuster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Med Ctr -Urbana, Urbana, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Schuster MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John S. Schuster practice?
- Dr. John Schuster has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Schuster practices Pediatrics near Urbana, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Champaign, IL and Saint Johns, MI.
See Urbana Pediatricians.