A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schuster, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center- Urbana
- Covenant Med Ctr -Urbana, Urbana, Il
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schuster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Schuster practice?
Dr. John Schuster practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Urbana, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Champaign, IL and Saint Johns, MI.
See Urbana Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Schuster, Dr. Deshawn Schuster, Dr. Jan Schuster, Dr. Hank Schuster, Dr. Shayne Schuster, Dr. Shane Schuster, Dr. Jackie Schuster, Dr. Giovanni Schuster