A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schwab is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwab
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schwab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Schwab has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kyle Schwab MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John K. Schwab practice?
- Dr. John Schwab has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schwab practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists, Baton Rouge Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Baton Rouge Pediatricians.