More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Schwab
Dr. John Schwab, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Schwab is affiliated with Lane Regional Medical Center, Womans Hospital and Our Lady of the Lake Rmc. Dr. Schwab has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Schwab has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. John Schwab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Waref Azmeh
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.20 mi31
Dr. Stewart Gordon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Baton Rouge, LA 0.52 mi26
Dr. Robert Be
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.65 mi27