A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schwab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. Schwab practice?
Dr. John Schwab practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baker, LA and Zachary, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists, Baton Rouge Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Baton Rouge Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Schwab, Dr. Evan Schwab, Dr. Giovanni Schwab, Dr. Hank Schwab, Dr. Hans Schwab, Dr. Ian Schwab, Dr. Ivan Schwab, Dr. Jack Schwab