A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schwappach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schwappach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwappach
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwappach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schwappach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwappach graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwappach has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Schwappach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Schwappach practice?
- Dr. John Schwappach has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Schwappach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Englewood Surgeons.