A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schweifler is Excellent. Dr. Schweifler has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweifler graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schweifler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Lakeside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schweifler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Schweifler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Schweifler practice?
Dr. John Schweifler practices Internal Medicine near Lakeport, CA.
See Lakeport Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Schweifler, Dr. Deshawn Schweifler, Dr. Jan Schweifler, Dr. Hank Schweifler, Dr. Shayne Schweifler, Dr. Shane Schweifler, Dr. Jackie Schweifler, Dr. Giovanni Schweifler