inactive

John K Schweninger DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 4th, 2016
Dr. Schweninger's enormous professional expertise is greatly enhanced by his honest ,compassionate treatment of every patient, and his constant research in pertinent areas. He is also an exquisite teacher.

June 10th, 2013
He's so cool and really a great Doctor!
I went in with eye trouble and to note i've been to several other doctors before visiting Schweninger and had no luck with figuring out what was going on with my eyes! Dr.Schweninger took the time and found the problem within 5 minutes of my appoitment!!! He didn't just tell me what i had and threw medicine at me, he actually took the time to teach me on my condition and educated me on how to fix the problem! He really is super awesome in making you feel like you are going to feel better!!! He knows what he's doing.

April 20th, 2011
I arrived to my appointment a few minutes early, expecting a wait and a lot of paperwork. I was greeted immediately, and was actually in the back BEFORE my scheduled time. Michelle, the nurse, was very helpful and nice, offering suggestions on inexpensive glasses even looking up directions for me. The dr took his time, explaining everything to me, and was very kind. I never felt rushed or like I was a "bother" as I do so many times at appointments. It will be a pleasure to return to see them. I would suggest anyone needing eye care see them.