A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schwerkoske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schwerkoske is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schwerkoske, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwerkoske graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwerkoske has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwerkoske accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans