A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schwerkoske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schwerkoske is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwerkoske
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwerkoske Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schwerkoske, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwerkoske graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwerkoske has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Schwerkoske MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Schwerkoske practice?
- Dr. John Schwerkoske has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schwerkoske practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Oncologists.