A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scinto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scinto, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scinto graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scinto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Scinto MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Scinto practice?
- Dr. John Scinto has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Scinto practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Croton Hdsn, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists and Yorktown Heights Allergists.