A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scinto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scinto
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scinto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scinto, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scinto graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scinto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Scinto MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Scinto practice?
- Dr. John Scinto has 1 office location.
Dr. John Scinto practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Jefferson Valley, NY.
See Jefferson Valley Internists and Jefferson Valley Allergists.