A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scinto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scinto, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scinto graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scinto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scinto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Scinto practice?
Dr. John Scinto practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Croton On Hudson, NY and Fishkill, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists, Yorktown Heights Allergists, and Yorktown Heights Pediatric Specialists.