A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scolamiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scolamiero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scolamiero graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Scolamiero has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Carl Scolamiero MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Scolamiero practice?
- Dr. John Scolamiero has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Scolamiero practices Internal Medicine near Fairfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Rutherford, NJ and East Hanover, NJ.
See Fairfield Internists.