A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scoltock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scoltock is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scoltock
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scoltock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoltock graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Scoltock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Willamette Valley Medical Ctr
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wilson Scoltock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John W. Scoltock practice?
- Dr. John Scoltock has 1 office location.
Dr. John Scoltock practices Family Medicine and General Practice near McMinnville, OR.
See McMinnville Family Physicians and McMinnville Primary Care Doctors.