A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scoltock is Excellent. Dr. Scoltock has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoltock graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scoltock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Willamette Valley Medical Center
- Willamette Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scoltock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Scoltock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Scoltock practice?
Dr. John Scoltock practices Family Medicine near Mcminnville, OR.
See Mcminnville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Scoltock, Dr. Evan Scoltock, Dr. Giovanni Scoltock, Dr. Hank Scoltock, Dr. Hans Scoltock, Dr. Ian Scoltock, Dr. Ivan Scoltock, Dr. Jack Scoltock