A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scoltock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scoltock is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scoltock
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Scoltock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoltock graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Scoltock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Willamette Valley Medical Ctr
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wilson Scoltock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John W. Scoltock practice?
- Dr. John Scoltock has 1 office location.
Dr. John Scoltock practices Family Medicine and General Practice near McMinnville, OR.
See McMinnville Family Physicians and McMinnville General Practitioners.