A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scoltock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scoltock is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoltock graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Scoltock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Willamette Valley Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scoltock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans