A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scott, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Scott has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stuart Scott DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Scott practice?
- Dr. John Scott has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Scott practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Pain Management Doctors.