A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scullin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scullin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Scullin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Scullin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scullin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Scullin practice?
Dr. John Scullin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Greenville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, PA.
See Greenville Surgeons, Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons, and Greenville Sports Medicine Doctors.