A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scullin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scullin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scullin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scullin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scullin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Scullin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Scullin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Scullin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Scullin practice?
- Dr. John Scullin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Scullin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, PA.
See Greenville Surgeons.