A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scullin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scullin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scullin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scullin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scullin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Scullin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Scullin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Scullin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Scullin practice?
- Dr. John Scullin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Scullin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, PA.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.