Learn more about Dr. John Seaberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seaberg, Double Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seaberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seaberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Seaberg, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Hand Injuries
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Seaberg graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seaberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Seaberg MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John Seaberg practice?
- Dr. John Seaberg has 1 office location.
Dr. John Seaberg practices Plastic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Plastic Surgeons and Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.