A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Seaberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seaberg, Double Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Seaberg graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seaberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Seaberg MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John Seaberg practice?
- Dr. John Seaberg has 1 office location.
Dr. John Seaberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Surgeons.