A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Seaberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seaberg, Double Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seaberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seaberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Seaberg, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Hand Injuries
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Seaberg graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seaberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Seaberg MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John Seaberg practice?
- Dr. John Seaberg has 1 office location.
Dr. John Seaberg practices Plastic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Plastic Surgeons and Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.