A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sealey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sealey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sealey
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sealey Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sealey graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Sealey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Sealey DO and PC is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Sealey practice?
- Dr. John Sealey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sealey practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.