A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sealey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sealey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sealey graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Sealey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sealey DO is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Sealey practice?
- Dr. John Sealey has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Sealey practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.