A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Seaworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seaworth, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seaworth
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Seaworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Seaworth, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seaworth graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seaworth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fortune Seaworth FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. Seaworth practice?
- Dr. John Seaworth has 1 office location.
Dr. John Seaworth practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.