A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Seaworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seaworth, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seaworth
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Seaworth, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seaworth graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seaworth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fortune Seaworth FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. Seaworth practice?
- Dr. John Seaworth has 1 office location.
Dr. John Seaworth practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.