Learn more about Dr. John Seccombe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seccombe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Seccombe, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Seccombe graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seccombe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Nicholas Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seccombe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Seccombe practice?
Dr. John Seccombe practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Adult Medicine near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: De Pere, WI and Seymour, WI.
See Green Bay Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Green Bay Surgeons, and Green Bay Family Physicians.