A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Secor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Secor, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Secor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Secor graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Secor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Secor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans