A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Secor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Secor, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Secor
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Secor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Secor graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Secor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Secor MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Secor practice?
- Dr. John Secor has 1 office location.
Dr. John Secor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.