A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Secor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Secor, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Secor
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Secor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Secor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Secor graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Secor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Secor MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Secor practice?
- Dr. John Secor has 1 office location.
Dr. John Secor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.