Learn more about Dr. John Secor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Secor, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Secor
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Secor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Secor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Secor graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Secor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Secor MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Secor practice?
- Dr. John Secor has 1 office location.
Dr. John Secor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.