Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Given this Physician Recommendation  |  show details
by TJ on Jul 17th, 2014

I have been suffering with stomach complications for the last approximately 13 years. I have just sucked it up for the most part unit 2 yrs ago my world hit the wall with I had to undergo emergency surgery. The first month after I was great but is has slowly delined. All the symptoms are now taking back over me with vengeance. I am tired of being true to myslef and being honest with physicians and them to turn around and judge you for the one thing they like myself took an oath and said would not ethically practice. This is one of the biggest reasons I have chosen not make a doctor's appointment for the last month. But it is in God's time and yesterday was that time. A dear friend suggested I see Dr. SECOR and stated he was everything I look for in a Doctor. I have waited to long to find out some answers and get relief. Cant wait for appointment. .

|  deedee hamdorf-Dianne  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2011

This is the First Dr that didnt tell me how really complicated iam due to my Celiac and a liver enzyme problem,he seems like he cares and if he cant find an answer he gets it and will help you!We sqw him on Wed and i got in and had a scope and biopsies friday and i know how very busy these specialists are and iam a "complicated patient" but not all of us are easy patients and thats why we have specialists,not to get shoved away. i thank God and friends for praying for us to find a Dr to help me with my Celiac!I am from Minnesota and they are so far behind in the health field and knowledge and all should learn under a Dr like Dr Secor! Iam having issues and i lost my mom last june to a Lymphoma that was rare and took them 10 years to diagnose her and my heart aches for her daily,if only we had Drs like this to have been ther to help her,she cried and cried because they couldnt help her,i miss her so much.!Thanks Dr secor.