A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sedovy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sedovy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sedovy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sedovy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sedovy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedovy graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sedovy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Sedovy MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Sedovy practice?
- Dr. John Sedovy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sedovy practices Surgery near Lexington, VA.
See Lexington Surgeons.