A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sedovy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sedovy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sedovy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedovy graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sedovy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Sedovy MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Sedovy practice?
- Dr. John Sedovy has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Sedovy practices Surgery near Lexington, VA.
See Lexington Surgeons.