A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Seed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seed
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Seed, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seed graduated from Saint Louis University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Seed MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John C. Seed practice?
- Dr. John Seed has 1 office location.
Dr. John Seed practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Psychiatrists.