Dr. John Seedor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Seedor?

High Regard for Dr. Seedor

Posted on March 7th, 2016

As a colon cancer survivor, I have been very happy with Dr. Seedor's care for the past 10 years. He is professional and easy to talk with and I have complete confidence in him. His office staff is very nice.

Watch your back pocket by going to this office

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Office manager Annmarie is very rude and hard t deal with. Dr see for backs her up even if she is wrong and allows her to handle patients this way. The office will also try to get as much money out of you no matter what they get from insurance companies. The dr does a good job with procedures but horrible with handling patients and insurance. Be cautious with going to this office ur may cost you a lot of money and stress

Not Happy With This Doctor

Posted on March 11th, 2011

I met this doctor 15 years ago when I took my daughter to him and he was kind and thorough. Fast forward to 2009 and he was a different person-defensive, argumentative and plain unethical. I say that because after being hospitalized with him being the doctor on call, he discharged me after a 4 day stay and invasive testing, and told me I WAS NOT his patient and to call the hospital the following week for results of the biopsy he did. The nurse was appalled and said they don't give that info out, it's sent to the records department and that she's never heard of a doctor saying that. He had an attitude from the minute he came in my room and told me of his preliminary diagnosis and asked if I had any questions and God forbid, I had ONE. Sad how much he changed or was he always that way and I didn't see it because I didn't have "questions" years ago when I first met him?

Posted on August 4th, 2016