Learn more about Dr. John Segall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Segall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segall
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Segall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Segall graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Segall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Segall MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Segall practice?
- Dr. John Segall has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Segall practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Neurologists.