Learn more about Dr. John Segall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Segall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segall
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Segall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Segall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Segall graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Segall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Segall MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Segall practice?
- Dr. John Segall has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Segall practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Neurologists.