A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Segall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Segall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Segall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Segall graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Segall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Segall MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Segall practice?
- Dr. John Segall has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Segall practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Neurologists.