A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Seibert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seibert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Seibert, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Seibert graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Seibert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Louis Children's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Whaley Seibert MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Seibert practice?
- Dr. John Seibert has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Seibert practices Otolaryngology near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Otolaryngologists.