A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Seidensticker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seidensticker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Seidensticker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidensticker graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Seidensticker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pike Community Hospital
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Seidensticker MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Seidensticker practice?
- Dr. John Seidensticker has 1 office location.
Dr. John Seidensticker practices Internal Medicine near Chillicothe, OH.
See Chillicothe Internists.