A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Seitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Seitz, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seitz graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Seitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Seitz MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Seitz practice?
- Dr. John Seitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Seitz practices Nuclear Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Novi, MI.
See Dearborn Nuclear Medicine Physicians.