A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Seldomridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seldomridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seldomridge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seldomridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Seldomridge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seldomridge graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Seldomridge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
- Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Alexander Seldomridge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Seldomridge practice?
- Dr. John Seldomridge has 1 office location.
Dr. John Seldomridge practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Surgeons.