A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Seldomridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seldomridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Seldomridge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seldomridge graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Seldomridge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
- Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Alexander Seldomridge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Seldomridge practice?
- Dr. John Seldomridge has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Seldomridge practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Surgeons.