Dr. John Self MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

August 22nd, 2016
Simply the best!
Just got a breast augmentation completed and I couldn't be happier! Dr. Self is incredible! He gave an educated opinion after listening to my goals and lifestyle, his nurse Cathy is so sweet and attentive and they were prompt to answer any and all questions. I felt like I mattered to them and would recommend them to ANYONE! I went to so many consultations and Dr. Self was head over heels the best of the best. He deserves more recognition!

October 7th, 2015
Dr Self is the best plastic surgeon in Utah. His attention to detail and skill is amazing. In addition, he is extremely kind and a genuinely caring human being - which is rare to find in a surgeon.

July 26th, 2015
I have other medical conditions that caused me severe anxiety when needing additional surgery. Dr. Self's compassion, patience, expertise and interaction with family were invaluable. His staff also excell. Thank you.

July 15th, 2015
Diana williams
Dr Michael self, is a wonderful Dr couldn't ask for a better one, if I ever need any other work done. I will dedefiantly. Have. Dr self do it.....

April 5th, 2014
my experience
Dr. Self is a one of a kind doctor. He spends time with me, is available to answer questions and goes out of his way to check on his patient's well being. He called me on a Sunday night to make sure I was feeling better after I experienced a problem on the Friday before. He sees patients into the evening if he needs to. His staff are fabulous, Patty and Michelle are caring, professional, and provide the individualized service Dr. Self does. I feel very blessed to be one of his patients,

May 11th, 2011
Dr.Self is one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen. He called me at home to check up on me, he always answered my long list of questions, he gave me the time I needed. If any type of plastic surgery is need I would only go to Dr.Self.

April 9th, 2011
Great doctor!
Great doctor, very caring and very pleased with results!

March 24th, 2011
Exceptional care
Dr. Self is one of the most caring physicians I have ever met. He did my reconstruction after breast cancer and an additional cosmetic surgery and I couldn't be happier with my results. I wouldn't consider using anyone else in the future. On occasion I have had to wait to see him in his office but I know it is because he was either tied up in surgery that went late or because he is with another patient who needs extra time. He will give a patient the time they need. I will never forget how he and his staff became my "cancer family'.

October 15th, 2008
Wonderful plastic surgeon
Yes, it's true, the wait in the waiting room can be very long. Part of that is because Dr. Self spends as much time with each patient as THEY need. He was very caring, calling me at home to follow up on my surgery for breast cancer, and excellent bedside manner.