A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Selhorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Selhorst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Selhorst, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebellar Diseases
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Selhorst graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Selhorst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bernard Selhorst MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Selhorst practice?
- Dr. John Selhorst has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Selhorst practices Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.