Learn more about Dr. John Selhorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Selhorst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selhorst
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Selhorst, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebellar Diseases
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Selhorst graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Selhorst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bernard Selhorst MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Selhorst practice?
- Dr. John Selhorst has 1 office location.
Dr. John Selhorst practices Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.