Neurologists
6150 Oakland Ave
Suite 100
Saint Louis, MO 63139
314-768-3000
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  PATIENT BEWARE! -Complete @sshole  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

Waste of time...didn't help, didn't listen. It is crazy to think this guy is a doctor. So mean and then on top of it, didn't help at all!! STAY AWAY!!

|  BEWARE!!!  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

Please don't waste your time with this doctor. I thought since he was a SLU doctor he would be great...I was sadly mistaken! His answer to my symptoms of being dizzy with blurred vision for the past 3 weeks...wait it out. No tests were done at all. This guy was completely rude! He is old and just needs to retire. I feel sorry for the students that have to learn from him. I will never go to a SLU doctor again!

|  Very inadequate and very informal  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

dr selhorst left nothing but a bad taste in my mouth. Drove over three hours to see him was recommended by another neuro opthamologist and him and his staff couldn't tell me why I was recommended and didn't seem to care why I was there like it was a joke or something. Did short visit and he didn't do anything I would not recommend him to no one.....he could of at least gave some thought into my condition or something.

|  patient : kayla L  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2009

best doc...having Intracranial Hypertension and knowing he is on her side,makes my heart so much happier.

|  show details
Jan 2nd, 2009

Dr. Selhorst has been excellant in treating my MS and managing my care.