Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

2.5

PATIENT BEWARE! -Complete @sshole show details PATIENT BEWARE! -Complete @sshole
Feb 9th, 2012

Waste of time...didn't help, didn't listen. It is crazy to think this guy is a doctor. So mean and then on top of it, didn't help at all!! STAY AWAY!!

BEWARE!!! show details BEWARE!!!
Jan 16th, 2012

Please don't waste your time with this doctor. I thought since he was a SLU doctor he would be great...I was sadly mistaken! His answer to my symptoms of being dizzy with blurred vision for the past 3 weeks...wait it out. No tests were done at all. This guy was completely rude! He is old and just needs to retire. I feel sorry for the students that have to learn from him. I will never go to a SLU doctor again!

Very inadequate and very informal show details Very inadequate and very informal
Sep 27th, 2011

dr selhorst left nothing but a bad taste in my mouth. Drove over three hours to see him was recommended by another neuro opthamologist and him and his staff couldn't tell me why I was recommended and didn't seem to care why I was there like it was a joke or something. Did short visit and he didn't do anything I would not recommend him to no one.....he could of at least gave some thought into my condition or something.

patient : kayla L show details patient : kayla L
Mar 17th, 2009

best doc...having Intracranial Hypertension and knowing he is on her side,makes my heart so much happier.

Jan 2nd, 2009

Dr. Selhorst has been excellant in treating my MS and managing my care.