Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Sellars
Dr. John Sellars, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Sellars is affiliated with Nea Medical Center, Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville and Delta Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Sellars has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Sellars is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Christopher Ledbetter
Urology, General Surgery
Memphis, TN 0.53 mi9
Dr. Albert Grobmyer III
Memphis, TN 0.91 mi51
Dr. Joel Epperson Jr
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Internal Medicine
Germantown, TN 1.76 mi19