A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sellick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sellick, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sellick graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Sellick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Sellick DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Sellick practice?
- Dr. John Sellick has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sellick practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Infectious Disease Doctors.