Learn more about Dr. John Sellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sellman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sellman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sellman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sellman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sellman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Sellman practice?
Dr. John Sellman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.