A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sellman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sellman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sellman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sellman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sellman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sellman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sellman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Sellman practice?
- Dr. John Sellman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sellman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.