A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sellors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sellors is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sellors
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sellors Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sellors graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sellors has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Sellors MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Sellors practice?
- Dr. John Sellors has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sellors practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.