A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sellors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sellors is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sellors graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sellors has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Sellors MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Sellors practice?
- Dr. John Sellors has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sellors practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.