A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Seng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seng is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Seng, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seng graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Seng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Humana - 11 plans