A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Seng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seng is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Seng, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Seng graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Seng MD is a male Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Seng practice?
- Dr. John Seng has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Seng practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Hematologists and Minneapolis Oncologists.