Learn more about Dr. John Seng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seng is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seng
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Seng, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Seng graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Seng MD is a male Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Seng practice?
- Dr. John Seng has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Seng practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Hematologists and Minneapolis Oncologists.