Learn more about Dr. John Sensakovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sensakovic is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sensakovic
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sensakovic, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sensakovic graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sensakovic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Columbus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Sensakovic MD and PHD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Sensakovic practice?
- Dr. John Sensakovic has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sensakovic practices Infectious Disease near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Edison Infectious Disease Doctors.