A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sensakovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sensakovic is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sensakovic
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Sensakovic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sensakovic, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sensakovic graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sensakovic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Columbus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Sensakovic MD and PHD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Sensakovic practice?
- Dr. John Sensakovic has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sensakovic practices Infectious Disease near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Edison Infectious Disease Doctors.