Dr. John Sensenbrenner MD Patient Reviews

THE BEST DOCTOR IN CHARLOTTE

October 22nd, 2015
HE IS WONDERFUL!!!!

December 13th, 2014
I have been going to Dr. Sensenbrenner for about 10 years now and I just think he is the most wonderful doctor. After my doctor retired, I was sure I would not find another doctor that I would like. After meeting Dr. Sensebrenner ,I knew I had found the right one. I would gladly recommend Dr. Sensenbrenner to my family and friends.

May 15th, 2014
I agree with the other reviews...the front desk girls are horrible. Very rude, super unfriendly and totally inconvenienced by those pesky patients. The PA I saw was great. And when I saw the dr. he seemed knowledgable.

July 9th, 2013
Dr. Sensenbrenner and his PA are the epitome of horrible doctors. All they do is treat the symptoms and not the patient. You're in and out of there in 15 min, you know why? Because they don't take the proper time to get to know their patient and listen to them. I don't feel comfortable taking the medications they prescribe and they still don't do anything about it. They are worthless, complete embarassment to the medical community and should have liscence's taken away. Beyond fed up with this place. NEVER going back again. And on top of that, their receptionist has the personality of a brick.

May 14th, 2013
Hard to make an appointment.
I am very healthy, do not have pain or big concern about my healthy but annual check up is recommended, so I just called to make an appointment for a physical on May 14 at 9:30 am, I got recommended to this place, but Heather, the lady that does the schedule was not very helpful. She said physical can only be done in the morning, didn't say why. We just do not schedule physical in the afternoon.So I ask, when is the earliest you have. She took her time to answer, and vainly said 7:30 am.Then she said something else that got me complete away from insisting. She said "we do have time available for the appointment, it is your schedule that doesn't allow you" That to me was like we don't need you doing business with us. It was how she said it that I was I should NOT go to this place, what if I have to have surgery done but it is not a good day for them! Didn't think that making an appointment could be that hard.

October 2nd, 2012
The Doctor himself is very good at what he dose , caring and passionate about others. He's a very busy man. But trust him for my health care needs. A job well done.Dr.Sensenbrenner !!

October 1st, 2012
I trust him with my life
I have been seeing Dr. Sensebrenner for almost 15 years and have nothing but praise for him. He spends a great deal of time with each patient and makes sure that all questions are answered. I never feel as if he is rushing me. We have recommended many others to him and all have similar responses. Yes, he does rely on the PAs a great deal, but when I need HIM - i get HIM - no problems

November 28th, 2011
I've been one of John Sensenbrenner's patients for over 20 years. My mother and grandfather were patients in the late 80's and 90's, my husband has been a patient since 1998 and now my teenage daughter is a patient. My husband and I have always received excellent, kind, professional, courteous care from John and his staff. He takes his time with you and explains his diagnosis so you know exactly what he thinks or finds. Routine visits have to be scheduled pretty far out but I schedule my next routine visit at the conclusion of my current visit so it's never been an issue. We rarely have sick visits but when needed, each time my husband or I have seen John either that day or the next day at the latest. His nurses are the best-always friendly, professional and caring. We will continue to look to John Sensenbrenner and the staff of Sensenbrenner Primary Care for our medical needs.

November 17th, 2011
The Doctor may be good but you will wait months to see him
I have been his patient for nine years I get sick or injured twice a year. He is never available so you see a PA they are wonderful diagnosis has always been questionable. During your whole visit the Doctor is typically meeting with Pharmaceutical Reps as he is at their disposal not his patients. Nurses are the best which is about the only reason I am still there. The admin people might not really be human I have always wondered. They are obviously inconvenienced and annoyed by their patients interrupting their work.

March 22nd, 2011
Outstanding Internist/Family Doctor!!!
My husband and I LOVE John Sensenbrenner!!! We recommend him to all of our friends who are looking for an internist in the Charlotte area. He is not only extremely knowledgeable and excellent as a physician, but he spends an amazing amount of time with patients, has a wonderful and very positive personality, good sense of humor, and is as thorough and caring as anyone could hope for in a doctor. He gets our highest rating!!!

February 15th, 2011
Best Doctor in The World
I have been a patient of Dr. Sensenbrenner's the entire time he has been in practice. I am sure there is not enough space here to go in to detail, but does the fact that I travel about 30 miles to see him say it? He's the best doctor and his nursing staff is just wonderful.