A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Senyszyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Senyszyn, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Senyszyn graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Senyszyn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Del Sol Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Senyszyn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan