A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Serini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Serini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Serini graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Serini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Serini DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Serini practice?
- Dr. John Serini has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Serini practices Gastroenterology near Wyoming, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Wyoming Gastroenterologists.