A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Serini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Serini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serini graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Serini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 33 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Serini practice?
Dr. John Serini practices Gastroenterology near Wyoming, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Wyoming Gastroenterologists.