A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Serocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Serocki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serocki
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serocki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Serocki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Serocki graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Serocki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harvey Serocki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Serocki practice?
- Dr. John Serocki has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Serocki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yuma, AZ.
See La Jolla Surgeons.