A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Severin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Severin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Severin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Severin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Severin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Severin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Severin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Severin practice?
- Dr. John Severin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Severin practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.