A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Severin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Severin is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Severin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Severin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Severin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Severin practice?
- Dr. John Severin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Severin practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.