inactive

John R Seybert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 1 comment

June 26th, 2011
Dr. Seybert was very kind and gave close attention to a problem that developed just before my surgery. He insisted that it be checked out to be sure the surgery could proceed safely. He also followed up with me the day after surgery even though it was a vacation day for him. He is exceptionally caring and careful -- just what one wants in an anesthesiologist.

March 19th, 2011
Dr. Seybert was extraordinarily kind and considerate in dealing with my 95 year old father over the past two years. He understood my father's unique medical issues, and spent time explaining his plan to my parents. He contacted them at home after my father was discharged from the hospital. I had requested Dr. Seybert for my father's second surgery a month prior to the procedure. When I called PMC the day before to confirm, I was told he was scheduled to have the day off, as he would be on call the prior night. He remained on call, but came in for my father's surgery. He chose to have a nurse anesthesist assist him for a second set of eyes. Having him was extremely reassuring to my parents, and we are greatly appreciative of his time and concern.

May 28th, 2010
above and beyond
Dr Seybert was very kind and helpful when explianing my mother's situation. He followed up with her care and showed both expertise and compasion.