Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Shackelford Jr
Dr. John Shackelford Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hyannis, MA, with other offices in South Dennis, MA and Norwell, MA (and 3 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shackelford is affiliated with Cape Cod Hospital, Cape Cod Health Systems and Cape Cod Hospital. Dr. Shackelford has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Shackelford Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Shackelford Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.
Dr. Miriam Cerutti
Hyannis, MA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Anna Hallemeier
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Hyannis, MA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Nathaniel Clark
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Hyannis, MA 0.01 mi29